5th and 6th January 2024
University of Sri Jayewardenepura – Sri Lanka
1 Keynote Speaker
Theme: Forest and Environmental Management towards Economic Recovery and Resilience
The Department of Forestry and Environmental Science, University of Sri Jayewardenepura proudly invites you to the 28th International Forestry and Environment Symposium.
1. Forest and Natural Resource Management.
2. Biodiversity Conservation and Management.
3. Waste Management and Pollution Control.
4. Environmental Economics and Resource Management.
5. Climate Change and Disaster Management.
6. Biomass and Sustainable Energy.
7. Sustainable Tourism.
8. Sustainable Land Use and Urban Development.
9. Wood Science, Wood and Non-Wood Industry.
10. Environmental Engineering and Green Technology.
11. Geology, Soil and Water Resource Management.
12. Citizen Science Forum.(Young Environment Symposium)
Abstracts will be reviewed by a panel of experts, those selected will be published in symposium proceedings. Authors of the selected abstracts have the option to submit their full papers to:
The Journal of Tropical Forest and Environment
The Journal of Tropical Forest and Environment. The journal has a double- blind peer- review process.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
|DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION||01st November 2023|
|NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE (ABSTRACT)||30th November 2023|
|COMMENCEMENT OF REGISTRATION OF PRESENTERS||05th December 2023|
|SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPERS SELECTED FOR THE JOURNAL OF TROPICAL FORESTRY AND ENVIRONMENT||15th March 2024|